FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1) How long has MC Engineering Inc. been in business?
Answer: Since 2009
2) What services can we perform for your company?
Automation Solutions (Production machines)
System Integration (Vision, Robotics, Conveyors, Barcode, etc.)
CNC Machining and Programming
Panel Building (Electrical, Pneumatic)
Inventor Prototype Development
3) How does a project get started?
Answer: We come out to your facility and review the current process. Your team can give us your goals and budget data, then we can build a quote.
4) What makes a good project?
Answer: When your process is faster, safer, more reliable, higher quality, and pays for itself quickly.
5) What component manufacturers do we utilize:
Answer: We use components from Allen Bradley/Rockwell, Idec, Panasonic, Automation
Direct, Keyence, SMC, FESTO, Bosch, Fanuc, Cognex, Microscan, Applied Motion, Maytec, 80/20, etc.
6) Can we help with existing equipment?
Answer: Yes, we can come out and look at the machine and determine if we can update the programming or hardware to adapt it to the current production needs.
7) Where is our shop located?
4064 E. Presidio, Suite #103, Mesa, AZ 85215